Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cowboy

.

I'm the cowboy, baby
I'm not a stranger to anyone else than a stranger to anyone else than a stranger to.

I'm the cowboy, baby: like a phantom I go losing my veins, sweet; no-one does it as I do
cause I'm the cowboy

He's the cowboy
and got no money
baby wouldn't you please him?

Don't you see me? Nobody does it as I do, they say

I am a cowboy
baby

I go riding you on the sand
I'm a nowhere's man
and your dress burns like a camshaft, and your shoes go getting shattered like the silk

child.


'Cause I am the ghost and the lost:
I'm the cowboy

baby

that comes for the dinner

and is very BIG, sugar

the fire that curses me.


But I am not a stranger, my, everybody knows

how much I love you

and as the hawk knows in sheer flight; oh dear

give me, please, give me something to understand

because in these dragon's days, child, the World
he's oh so cold.



Can't you see that we can survive and here I am?
In the (dark) light.

Because he's the cowboy, Mona
and he's coming for the dinner
while your dress is burning like a camshaft
while your shoes get ripped like silk...

No-one does it as he does.

But anyway, girl...

Won't you realise that he's the cow boy

listening to Leonard Nimoy.

Uh, honey.

I'm not a stranger here than over there

and if the Summer noons turn into cold Winter evenings...

I am a hero, a communist and I only drink the worst of the wines

I am the cowboy

in the Savoy

eating soy.

Uh, babe; nobody does it as I do

can't you see..?







.