Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Me ~ Cleopatracl Yalin~

Model for Calamity Haute Model

This is my interview for the SLEnquirer

My hair changes almost every day

Most of the times my hair is dark brown

~






SL Birthday:
02/26/2007



What word best describes your Character?

Sexy Joyful Person



What do you do for a Living in Second Life?
I recently was hired by Calamity's Haute Models. I also have a small club and a Photo Studio located in The Yalin Tower in the region of Kimhae.

Are you Married in SL?
Yes

Got Prim babies?
No Prim babies.



If Yes, How many times have you been married?

I have been married 4 times with the same man.

Where are the Hotspots to Hang Out?
The Hot Bunny (my club of course) Mexico City



What do you like to do for entertainment in SL?

Hang out with my husband. Plan events for my club. Take shots from different place on sl.



What's you Least Favorite thing to do in world?

Camp

Have you ever been Griefed?
Actually, yes

If so, By who? If you dare be so bold
Dalton Lytton; I think he is a stalker.. He says I'm paranoid. But when he builds a sky box next to mine on land that is not even his.. Sure will think he is stalker.



What's your most Embarrassing Moment in SL?
When my hair wont rez and I am bald for hours, or you have sexy attachments an people you don't know touch them by accident in public. Those are Embarrassing Moment!!!



If you could be anybody else in SL, who would you be and Why?
Nobody I love myself



What would you do if you won a Million Lindens?

Buy an Island



Do you think you may be suffering from AMPD, Acceptable Multiple Personality Disorder?
Maybe, May be not…….



What was the craziest thing you experienced in Second life?

Marry to the same man over and over.

Would you do it again?
Absolutely



Would you like to give some of your friends a Shout out or tell someone off, please feel free to let it out here:
I Love you Anthony Yalin