Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dancing madly backwards

.



In this French atmosphere
In this encomium of the Ocean
I am dancing madly backwards

Over the ashes of what it was, and the fulgency of what it could be
Over the passenger in the rain and the phantoms of the roller coaster
And over the galaxies, that shine madly backwards above.

Once I asked to myself ‘how that sky could be?’
And as the sands of time go sliding by I realize that
Every sky is as we create it, dancing madly backwards [they are

Because this is the Ocean and the Cosmos
Because this is the point of no-return
Because I understood it being higher than lower

Only the love has a different sky than this blue
I was listening to George Harrison and it talked me about
A bridge and a street that stayed beyond the Ocean

And a boy and a wall
And a blue sky, different to this one
Maybe dancing madly backwards yet.




.