Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A darn hot chronicle about the Courtney Love legsbutt

.




The she-tiger sits down over soft sofas
her white-silky petticoats don't cover completely the thong line

there is a magic I believe
there is a magic in her buttocks: she's so nasty.

L.A. woaman what's the point
what's the point in your crossed legs, that suit so well with your hips and your buttocks

she wears damn hot stockings and I don't recognise good from bad: where am I?
Between her legs, I hope; deep down into her cunt; just to fuck her like an animal.

The cock damn deep inside into her cunt, just to fuck her like an animal: the buttocks are to grasp...

Deeper down
deeper down
deeper down
deeper down
deeper up

i'd like you to say 'I'll give you a black afternoon'

why so much fuss? It's just a fuck

clitorian penetration, upwards into the lips, just to vigorise all the sensitive zone.

Zone, the zone

A hot session pumping rhythmically hard: my cock gets too hard to be true; it is a black erection, impossible, unbearable; I feel every fiber stretched in delight...

if I can't stand it anymore, all I have to do is shoot my cumload in your face: all the sweet cheeks dripping milk; sweet-warm milk

if I can't stand it anymore

Love: how not to leave you satisfied with a robust licking-session at last: suck your soft cunt up to make you cum.

Why is this? Love, Courtney; strange Love, strange Courtney
strange courtyard: courtyard Love

the courtyard of your loves it's all covered by me, it is like an incest
let me serve you like a horse; absolutely erect, basic instinct

you're degenerate, like a mare; you're a mare in petticoats
the fucking lace is to fuck, and fits you alright.

Just to fuck you so profound...ah...like an incest to open your lips and serve my cock like a sabre into them; Courtney: I have to fill your mouth with my cumload, replete; fuck you

fuck you like an inflatable doll, handling your buttocks until give them the shape of my palms, until melt them of pleasure:
fuck you standing on my legs, fuck you over a bed; fuck you over the grass; fuck you being lied down: how do you ride cocks?

Ride my cock Courtney, you have to do it; wear it, waste it, make the milky volcano blow: milk me.

Wait a second: I mean, skim me; je veux faire écrémé: extract the milk surplus with a fuck: mi log is bound to blow with your job.

Courtney; Courtney blowjobber; Courtney in the sky with condoms; I want it sick, make it vicious; Courtney in the sky with Courtney

Make it sick; dildo yourself up, make it vicious, fuck yourself

Courtyard in the ozone with fucks.