Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 25, 2010

Before the night

(2005)

"Yes, although I'm walking by the valley of the shadow..."
(Psalm 23)





My days have been faster than the blue wind of angels' wings, they ran away and never could see the joy or the good.
The man who's born from woman short in days he is, and fed up in pains and distress...as soon as he appears among the living ones, he's cut off, and his whole life and energy run away like a cursed shade, down, into the interminable hole forever.

Certainly my days are counted: where do all this sweetness and all these worries will go?
Where are they going to go, My?

I'll die, and I won't see you anymore...because my vanity killed me for sure, and for sure I am vile like a worm, and hypocritical in my mind: my life just was a dream of ashes.
Because: if the man dies, will he live again? Come on, the time is near.

All the years of my age I'll wait for my liberation, then you'll call me.
And I'll reply you.
You'll have affection at the size of your hands, I'll remember yet.

Oh. If you just could remember me...


II)

What the man is to demand anything?
I shall leave my selfishness behind, I shall forget about me...
In front of a God I'll shed my tears, will He feel sorry for me?
If I just were like a child...

So got to follow the path of no return: the sepulchre awaits, and on its bitterness my eyes are fixed under the Sun...

Today, a wind of death has come to flabbergast me, the designs of my heart they were all darkened and thrown into the oblivion; I know the time it's near, and my place won't be found anymore...

My days had come to be like a dream of death, but I won't invalidate your judgement.

As my spirit roamed by forgotten places, the scorn of theirs has come to be like my clothing: free me please.

Whoever sees me avoids my presence, cos I was forgotten by their hearts; and as I hear their murmurs, like in reveries, I cannot understand.
Cos my mind got blurred, my heart got breathless and my mouth got dumb. Dumb for imploring.

All the years of my age I'll wait for my liberation, then, if you call, I'll reply you.
You will have my love at the size of your heart.