Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, February 21, 2011

1976

.

How many times, alone, I was whistling myself
walking by a sidewalk?


How many bicycles I have stolen, myself...
walking by
a sidewalk


...but I never had seen a stare like that again
walking by a sidewalk, may be you're 15, maybe 16


open your arms to me, don't ask who
I want to get
into your world




your world of lit fruit, of slight, misunderstood stares
your fears, your palpitations
have slight sensations
your shames and your smells




and anxiety
and to know-not to know the modesty






your world of barely flying doves
with your eyes of amazed love
your tired and clear days
in your world of vivid lights


of fantasies
and promises...






but I never saw a stare like that anymore
walking by a sidewalk


open your arms
don't ask who.


Who.


.