Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I don't know

.


Apollyon. Apollyon Sun the great; stolid incognito: impel me. Impel me out of the groanful lamina of the long days.

Did you know that the summer lies over a hope become azure?

Won't you throw a smile over my hobbles?


Over my dungeon.
















Luthern of my stagnation; magnate: why this loathing to me?

Hey lucky! Won't you madefy this desert?


This death.























I am a hypocrite and my madness is in front my eyes.

...keep in mind that wasn't easy...


To me.


















...And I'm entombed in impotence; hey light!


My veins don't recognize my own blood, and spit it out in rage.


I am lost and lonely here; I am sterile and empty, hey unbeaten.

Like the Ocean, you know.

















If you would turn these blinding ivies into a too tangerine dream!


Before it's too late.


Before the volturine vulva...

















You, who can be a wagtail. Or the incommensurable welkin: please, help me.






.