Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, December 26, 2008

Spatial echoes of sadness

.


...The moon-LL, princessly flux, lights my cabinet; i sink in the pain once again... Won't never, ever end this mission? Day after day in these amplitudes moonbeany bathed, i waited for a reply, a vital sign. I am the stellar walker lost so far away from home. ...But home... ¿Where it is home anyway..? Dear memories and the sleep get blended in the lightless nights. So i fall asleep in blurred painful feelings. I suppose i'm lost here. I'm resigned and shattered here. ...And any earthly connection is lost. Hey you, whoever you are. Didn't you ever feel you'd give your whole life for something to happen? All you have. Didn't you ever wish to come back in time? I'm an ocean inside, and the shades swallowed me; hey you. My neuronal structure's still alive, but i don't exist anymore for them. I don't belong to the world of the living ones anymore. It won't end this desolation someday? Someday.























...The ardency of the elements in the morning of Canopus wakes me up; but i don't want to awake. I don't want to awake. Just sleep at silver and the orange bright forever. Sleep forever. If i just could sleep forever.


















Welcome to my astral labyrinth, whoever you are. Here i am: where forever is forever.

Please save me from this icy, perpetual desolation. Save me, so i can laugh once again one day. Save me, even though you don't want, i beg you: see my tears that can't stop from falling, do you? Because forever is a long-long time. Even into forever.

And i just can't stand it anymore. And i just can't stand it anymore. And i just can't stand it anymore.


.