Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

177

I born again.


Like after several lives under the sea I
wake up?

Radiophotos cross my brain without a paüse.
Seconds that are like milleniums.


Sexual instinct, ethics, morals, pride, credences, love
I can’t see anything but this point blank.

This vanishing point of the most absolute madness.



2)
The fear of the non-existence, ergo: death, has taken me by assault: my brain can’t process a thing.

The fear of the ultimate emptiness-unconsciousness: the nöthing.
My brain does process everything, I can’t rationalize a thing: no signal; I’m seeing without see
where I’m coming from..?



3)
The veil of the vigil falls behind my eyes: where I am?
This seems to be the morning (the morning never had mercy on eleemosynary spirits like mine)

Can I dream Lucifer without have seen him?
The man at dawn I must be, blue awakening by the ocean: the man of the awakening I must be.
But this sadness it’s so blue and so cold
The jealousy consumed me, too; for love for myself




Meanwhile, the night still flies, steel prophet, towards her catastrophic fall into the vaginal hole of the Earth.

Rhea philicide, her lover.