Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Empiriscence of the no

Sunday, 6:30 PM.
I’m laid on bed, windows open.

My smooth shirt it’s unbuttoned.

I feel the fibrose, ultra-thin cord that interconnects any being each other.

Even the Earth.

Even the suns.

Slight, nervous electricity runs down: my neck to my chest.
My torso.
I close my eyes: I can feel two energies inside myself: sexual/positive: life, creation, happiness, joy, pleasure, heat; love.
And negative: death, frustration, destruction, tedium, coldness; hate.


All this rules the planets, as well, rules us.

The hole of the penis looks, in its external border, like little vaginal lips.
The clitoris is a female penis.
Everything is related and reciprocal.

Is all the same, even in its difference.

The same energies that modulated (created?) everything, made us the same thing.
A man and a woman are the same sex.

How?: Just a different configuration.


Positive, life, yes versus negative, death, no.
It is the stuff we are made of?


Because the nature is imperfect, but insistent.





Meanwhile, the night falls: the man couldn’t eliminate the night yet!

Yet.


And is the same Moon that Julius Caesar saw, this one; for you and me.


The night falls, the connecting modulations of a world put me to sleep.