Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little excerpt from a theatre play

Amorous shadow, my vinous sea: who has broken your voice? You broke my liphe.
Oh, asunder to say the least. I am at the edge of being at the edge of being sure that you were one of the nine winged muses of Sterne in his Italian nights. But...
Incest of mine, repugnant animal: woman; answ2er me NOW: who! Whoa! Ah! Ah!

The tempest is coming with steps of Andean giant, closer to the door of your secret, the tempest has broken your voice: did the tempest break your voice in this golden afternoon?

It was that Swiss sailor maybe?

In dreams I envision you, bald and barefoot, exactly as a zoroastrian apostle on the snow.


My halcyon days of chaos, chaos, chaos, melancholy of my ways: oh, errors of the whiskey and the raving lunacies of the opium: el estío del señor Satanás.
Nights of hate and desperation and it’s me like a reflex of the mirror into the deep night, oh Sir Belzebú, represented in the natural elements, like the gold or the lightning, assisting me and victimizing me: it’s me running like a dog after your galvanic moon.
Like the blind dog of Socrates in Andalusia.

Look at the ivies that surround this cursed hamlet: they are full of horror, dead children and bread; look at me: every time I kiss you I get poisoned under the bad sign of this damnation you were born: moonwoman, soft like the water: perfumed like the diabolical alcohol, cursed and cursing: witch of my feverish dreams by the shores of Calais: you are a bad beast and you shall die.

I got to sink this knife inside, by the English Channel, completely drunk and insulting the policemen. Inside of youI, inside of meyou.

The seven meanders that surround the citadel were fornicated and poisoned by your EYE. Violated by your mental vibrations.
YOU! YOU ARE THE MAGMA AND THE EYE, DASTARD AND BASTARD WHORE! HARPY OF PALESTINE, HERMETIC BANSHEE OF CHAOTIC, PUTRID CORDUROY: repugnant animal, woman!

Everything in you is disorder and furious doors.
Your hair is just vipers, the sun runs away, backwards on its course.
Until you disappear. Disappear until you.

But you’re the angel of my unfathomable centre: the chasm where no key, no key, no key has fallen.
For good.

Sometimes the coldness, it is so subpolar on these paths, Athena.
You know it’s just a lie, the life.

As you were born from the head of Zeus hospital, father and fornicator, as you’re a monster, yu’re owner of all the silver, science-woman, meiga Galega; horrible abomination, strange artifact: you.

See now the dry poplars burnINg under zodiacal skies that, oh, are so blue that don’t exist anymore.
Never existed, like you, you never; damned whore, my love, my rare fulmar from Hindochina.

The tempest is already here...SHHHHH...listen: listen to the leaves falling from the tree of your heart. Its ramifications are overflowing in venom.
Its tallest branches reach the throne of Lucifer Magnificent: you, YOU HAVE TO DIE.

Atalanta: goddess, hunter and martyr: I don’t want to want you.
Your sad shade will follow the destiny of Ysrael: I command you to be exiled, out of this life: exodus and yourself being the arrow and the wound, at once.

...But don’t walk away from these mirrorized labyrinths, no, with out; REALIZE why.
Why do I kill you? Why you? You: TRUNCATED VESTAL UNDER THE FLAMING WUTHERING, CROSS-EYED; RRRRREPUGNANT ANIMAL!

You...

...have many names: Anhedonia, Amphetamina, Diana; elastic Diana. Is grudge what my eyes are built IN, nothing else remains. But the oneiric.

But your vaginal elasticity by the argent of that river in my retinas.