Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What we are and what we'll be

.
I used to be free and innocent, like the air is;
nothing condemned me, and the astral elements turned in their irrational harmony with my trainers’ shades on the sidewalks.
The sidewalks of the past world.
I used to have old scars that managed every situation, in equilibrium perfect equilibrium, to face all insane injustice and the bullshit
And had a neverending love and trust.
I used to make possible what impossible was; and like the sea, tearing crystal castles down, used to laugh like an adolescent girl; because nothing condemned me.

But the sun, god of heaven; that old Nazarene, the sun; he started going down in his path, and his parabola was this: to disappear.

Towards the nations of the west he walked away, like the angel who wrestled with Jacob...
Towards the Isle of Brasil, the mysterious, horrific nations beyond the mare tenebrarum; Mara the unknown: fear and wonder of our ancestors.
And following his shadow he disappeared, leaving me naked here, in this night.
And the sun himself was the night.
and the night was myself.


.