Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, September 6, 2010

Grease & Chanel # 19




I've been up and down, I've been all around, so I was mystified, almost terrified


But late at night I still hear you call my name.


I've been on my own, I've been all alone, so I was hypnotized, I felt paralyzed


But late at night I still want you just the same...




I've been a gambler, but I'm nobody's fool; and I sure know something, sure know something


You showed me things they never taught me in school; and I sure know something, sure know something


No one can make me feel the way that you do; and I maybe know something, aha.






I was seventeen, you were just a dream, so I was mesmerized, I felt scared inside


You broke my heart and I still can feel the pain...so I've been counted out, I've had fear and doubt


I've been starry eyed, never satisfied: 'cause late at night I still need you just the same


Just the same.