Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Enclosed circle/Sun of love

Here starts.


My overmodulation, my metamorphosis in knife tip.

And this flight over these clouds that could turn into lit or sinister danse macabre: my flight over the clouds, essence of grey and the black, enemies of the Sun: you.



In case of...



You, archeress throwing sweetly these arrows...with your eyes covered by spectrums?

[did you know that an artist is blind to the world?]

because nobody sees what he sees: for example this lady all radiance in the skies, ruler of all the men's destinies.

She wants me mocking and violent, careless and impetuous; because she's a woman, and she only loves the warrior, the poet and the fucker...and that leaf in the wind called Sun.



...And I'll scream in a mysterious way, like an animal around you; cold, vulnerable, warm; and gonna mince myself in holographic essence, woman!

I.

yes, the most bad of the men:



loser/winner/criminal

disgusting/sinner/animal



So here, for you, I settle this my Hell at your feet...and laugh at him?

For you, I rip my entrails off, and offer them to you, to play with them among your polished nails.



Psst: if you were the goddess Astaroth incarnata, I should satiate my ardour in you, before being devoured.

But I, naked of fanfare, just I: I am a corner chastised by broken winds without you, just another leaf in the wind, like the Sun: you.