Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rotten rhapsody in 3 parts

.

A) Ivory stairs, trash, disorder: the walls became sperm, the velocity of my veins pump in the corridor. Really -->


This hospital is a cemetery, a bedlam where inebriated moskitos dance like cossacks on the dry piss and get fulminated by the electric dream. Apart---->



B) This doctor-morbo and his sado-helper-nurse-dominatrix took me by force to the raving lunatics' pavillion where, under a Sicilian sun, the psychos shatter themselves, and dancing cretin funks, they go sleep suddenly with their eyes too open, and lanterns turned on under their pillows. Really.



Fortunately I could escape.



Escape!



C) Escape toward these iv(or)y stairs: ivies of perversion (behind the).

Here there are mechanical cocks, automata graced with cunts built in PVC, rampant örgasmatrons: I'm into my synthetic paradise now, surrounded by sugar walls, surrounded by virtual beings made of silicon and androgynous flesh.

I don't mind my mind, I'm just another rubber toy; we're just latex in this garden; a sweaty miracle of the science. Really.
 
 
.