Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The hypnotic Web

.





Internetized




cyber-narcotized


I see myself falling into the web like an animal






pseudo...mental escape; neuro-drug:


inter-dementia.L






The grand-new power will be the hypnotic web


she'll take you to surf


into the storm of the world's pain.






I spent half terrestrial life buried into


this pavilion


with fugitive shades


and clouds of concrete in the sky






HELL.






[So, where's the love in this highway of lights..?]






to live is not only to exist.














Maybe I don't need to join


to grow, myself


Or maybe I don't need more places


to visit






Slave to the power that...gives/the hypnotic web


joined but in solitude...






I live with what you give me


The new plan will be, the hypnotic web; which will take you to surf on the pain of the world of to-day...




PAIN.


And so the Moon will get tenebricose as the Hell in its mornings




and the stars will fall as the memories


[from better times] fall


in the evenings of May.






And so the Moon will get tenebricose


when the Sun stop shining under


the hypnotic web.


.