Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Explanation in blood

.


A) Inception/time on my hands/the prince
_______________________________



Heretofore was I a hippish child. A Velazquez' bad dream was my morning star.

Weeping harlequin under a misty light cast by spiders, little prince of the kingdom of the lazy tedium, savage and intractable; I was.



My loneliness incarnata: in Delacroix and Goya's nightmares she never left me alone.

Because my dreams were:



-interminable stairways to escape from myself

-that terror of the diffuse European things

-perverse angels moving between pines of aggressive green

-the cold as soul-flesh

-lakes like profound and sombre mirrors

-a labyrinth of rain

-threatening faces that never could be seen

-desperate race (the more I ran, the less I moved)

-walls

-corridors

-brown bricks with incomprehensible signs

-the smell of rancid humidity

-a (never) complete obscurity

-jails

-pits, and...



B) End/la miel du Diable/ the beast's issue
________________________________



I was the pariah who knew how to see, in all the strange and disproportionable things a balsam and a home.

My echo was estranged on through the big forests in 1000 ricochets. Like a wild beast running blind, I tried to reach the source of all the nonsensical things: the art of the demented ones, the children of Gaia playing naked on Adriatic shores, the silvery aeroplanes of the prehistoric India, the laser of Mu...disgusting solar rites...



But I just found a stranger, a fantasm in myself.

Then it started raining.

The grey honey of the Devil started raining.

And it found me disguised like a buffoon with broken hands...





Still I'm here, just a shade in this hospital lit by a ray of winter.

And while this rain still falls, I'm ready to jump like a frenzied hyena.

Like a horrible, wet dog.

.