Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Flying over

.

I never knew! I’m just a brute; I have to re-read the life, smash it, and at once, empty it, and empty myself in it.

The embankment is broken; I’m a bitch of the thunder of the degradation. I shouldn’t write, nobody understands, I’m a defective tower of smoke among electric cities, among living corpses.

My eyes became holes of amethyst without you: there’s a young wolfess looking at me with a disgust so burning that I guess she’d suck me even in my funeral…emphatically: occident is dead. God! God.

Weekend warriors with dislocated jaws burn in hysteria.

Girls with flowers in their hands look so fragile, that fly away like kites of velvet.

Old lemons looking everything like in trance.

I’m a vinyl statue, a child, an orgy of crystal rats…

Because?:

The brilliance became oxygen

The slash is the wound, almost

My lungs are cremated and scorched for the science and the chaste daughters

All the saints are sinners, even the worst ones (and all the sinners are sinners)

My fears were so immense that I forgot them all

I needed you in the fork of trains, there, where the daylight becomes November and polar star for the straw men

And I drank myself in the golden pandemonium, etc…

*SHUT THE FUCK UP ONCE FOR ALL! SHIT! I CAN’T STAND IT!*

My beloved Esther, black light of mine: my devotion flies over their palaces and Babylons, over their electric eyes and their troops of invasion; flies towards your sunny spot. Regardless.

Regardless of all these rancid lettuces in grey suits and the cold of today. Of today.

Regardless of these daggers stuck inside of you, because of me. Sweetlight, happiness of mine.

I love you.

.