Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hanoi- Heart and Soul of Vietnam


I have been to many destinations in Vietnam and of course like other people I strongly love Hanoi- the capital of Vietnam. There is one thing that I discovered that not only in Hanoi but also other cities have remained French styled old buildings resulting from the time Vietnam was under French control. The hotel I stayed was in the center of the city and I spent many hours walking the tiny streets to take in the sights and sounds here. I always walked so slowly that I could have deeper feelings about what happening around me. Hanoi is a peaceful city and the people here are very friendly but there is a thing that I was disappointed is the traffic in Hanoi. I myself think that it is a big problem of the city. Motorbike is the main means of transport in Vietnam, the streets were filled with motorbikes and other means of transportation. Especially, in the rush hours, many people could be stuck for hours. The traffic in Hanoi was terrible.

Anyway I have a big love with Hanoi. I love eating Trang Tien ice-creams and walking along the streets and going shopping. The food in Hanoi is also great and cheap. The tastes of Hanoi food are always on my mind, sometimes I still desire to eat them but it is impossible because I am living in the USA.

The beatiful image of Vietnam and particularly Hanoi city are always on my mind.