Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nha Trang Travel Guide


I have traveled to Vietnam for many times, each time gave me different feelings and impressions. That is a reason why I have never had an attention to stop exploring Vietnam.

Vietnam has a number of destinations such as Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An,etc. However, Nha Trang is the place that has left the deepest impressions on my mind.

There is a very interesting thing that I discovered here is that most days between 5 and 8am Nha Trang beach is filled with local peaople taking in the fresh sea beeze, socializing, playing socer, badminton or practicing Thai Chi. If you have a chance to watch these activities, I am sure that you also want to joint in.

Traveling to Nha Trang we will have an opportunity to visit the Cham Towers of Po Nager built around the 10th century. No one really knows how these towers were built, but there is a theory that the bricks were laid wet then a fire was lit around the outside to bake them in.

Besides, Nha Trang is a great land to explore with wonderful beaches and luxury resorts. I love Nha Trang very much and I think that the information I gave above can be considered as Nha Trang travel guide that help you plan for your vacations.