Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Vision of the labyrinth pt 1

.




The wind and the thunder wasted my stare
by the labyrinth of the dumb tapirs, 700.000 years ago I found you
and was in Hell: yes that was the Hell.

Then a sublunar ray lit my dementia
did hit my eye like a drop of steel
and I was you; and you were those implaccable blizzards from Antarctica; and an icy tear for my soul.

Did you know that the rain erases the evil?
And washes all the wounds of your soul.


700. 000 years ago; at the shade of those pyramids of the man, maybe.

And those waters carried in itselves the arcane of the monuments and our distant megahertz' thoughts.


And I was the wound and the arrow in your eyes

That didn't see me anymore.





















Towards a new beginning

maybe]
















But where..?




.