Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 24, 2008

Halo from the past


If you have a chance to visit Hoi An ancient town, one of World Heritage you will hear the call of history through what still have remained here for many years.

I am a person having a great love with history and heritages, therefore I was here for 2 weeks, it was not too long but enough for me to explore and understand something about this area. During the time I was here, sometime when I walked along the streets I found out that there were more foreigners than local people, which proved that Hoi An owns a magic attraction and it is worthwhile being one of the most beautiful destinations in Vietnam.

The thing that I love most here is the great atmosphere. Unlike modern and noisy cities like Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh cities, Hoi An is very quite and peaceful. It is a great place for you to relax and reduce stress. I came here when I was a lot of pressures from work, however, I quickly balanced myself in Hoi An. Everything came naturally, I don't know but I think I could dothat thanks for the time I was in Hoi An. But in what way?

In the morning, I got up quite early, I went out to the street and started walking. Here, I was not alone because there were a lot of people the same me. They take exercises regularly. It was very interesting, I could make some new Vietanamese friends, they taught me some kinds of exercises that are good for health. It was a memorable time of me that I never forget.

Hoi An is an ancient town. It still preserves a lot of cultural and historical values of Vietnam. Coming here I could understand something about the culture and history of Vietnam.