Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 28, 2008

Waiting for the night

.


I think I'm waiting for the night to fall

when everything is unbearable

i know that it won't save us at all

because is darker than yesterday

and there in the still,

all that you feel

is like dying away


and as I know my deliverance will come soon

I press my hands to my ears

because it's stranger here the wound

and deeper the pang

and as the world seemed to hang

black-grey-tinted

and fallen angels with shattered hands

and with no eyes

to my surprise

descend their muscles without skin

and their hearts like hot tin

blackened for the recess

belittled for the excess

of wasted years and the lies

and all of the yesterday's

despise]


I close my stare and yet

see them take a spin

in the air, like in a dream

for their pain and my regret


and for all of the yesterday's days.


And is black the night

as my angels' bleeding eyes

and the chastise

and all of the hope of the yesterday's

lies].


.