Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beginning

-




"If our life is false, if even our feelings are a lie...¿it does anything make sense?"



















There is a writing on the wall...
"You'll love me when i walk away; beyond these realms, beyond this reality..."



Walkin' blind over the echo of a promise made i came 'ere...can't you see? Can't you see the promise is still floating on aïr and the light, forever..?


Just...kiss me goodbye/my life's darkened to death, please, i'm sorry. I'm so sorry.


Fuck...fuck you! Fuck myself!
I hate you, i love you! I got to shoot myself-i got to die, die, die..!








There's a strange drawing on that wall:

"I'll love you when i walk away; beyond these horrible realms.
Beyond this reality..."

























Goodbye.





-