Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Born to fall

.


I learnt that there are not tears enough to full this ocean; i saw that the love is not enough, because i always was the worst, the worst of them all.
And their hearts got closed to me forever, like yours.





































Lady of the barrels of petrol: the halcyon nighttime birds had brought me here.


The ocean was frequency modulation for oür sisters whales: i saw them dying in desperation: your blue voice came to my tïred ëars, such a saharian photo of the past.
And you cried with them.


And i cried too.



Will you understand one day? Will you?




No, you'll never understand.


Ah; hermeneutic opal at the light of the boiling water...



Coalmachines' lady; this time tomorrow: Athena-Eve over the mountains of salt: you were all in white, and my heart got belittled de tristesse.


...This time tomorrow...


Everything was a fucking misunderstanding and i saw that i was the last one on Earth you would like to see, and even my name was damnation and disgust at your eyes.


Even the shade of my shade...












Why everything was cold?

Like the icy gas of those worlds that just live in the mind of the unicorn of the wizard: shadows and fog; the echo of steps in Saturn and nothing more.






















Why..?



























Coalmachines maybe: all the wallclocks turn in reverse when i need you...so; while i was watching the wind run, the crows of the hill told me that...





If i were a carpenter to carve you a cameo/
if i were a man, or Libra in your night/

Or if i were a warrior to fight/
or a poet or a Leo/








I would love you out of tears.








.