Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Sleep

-

Whomsoever I've cured I've sickened now
Whomsoever I've cradled I've put you down
Im a search light soul they say
But I can't see it in the night
Im only faking when I get it right
Cause I fell on black days
How would I know

That this could be my fate..?

(Soundgarden, "Fell on black days")























Father dreams: save me from the blackest point of fade: i felt i lost touch, while there were sleeping all the sons of the sleep.

In black marble the monumentum of the days gone by was presented behind my eyes as the Sun of the city-pantheon: Pantheonopolis...

...in black marble, father dreams; because it was the city of my youth and my death; and now my love is gone and i'm a blind in the black under a catholic sun: it'll all be egyptian and heavy forever there?


[Digression

Under the weight of the days that were copper and bronz; my dayslife went walking sad and slowly among the tombs of Pantheonopolis.
The ones who fell under THE SLEEP __Shabbath-Shabol.

A whole huge Universe was scrambling down into the silence of the Sleep for the queen of the vipers to see: a world in collapse that climbs itself.
Because is fallen into the sleep.

...And all is violet and sad there; under a catholic sun; father dreams...


And i am dying, my sky; 'cause i lost my dream.



























Into the sleep.





-