Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, October 12, 2008

One way street to heartbreak

.


I was born under a bad sign; +, in the night of the tall aquelarres. +.
Driver: take me to the strangest streets you know; i need to ramble on.

I need to feel.

...to feel some peace of mind.






Under these ruthless winds...



Hey driver; did you know that the Nazarene closed our paradise lost, at evening?
I was born under dangerous meteorological phenomena; hey driver...

...And talkin' 'bout sweet sensations lost; as lost i am for the world:
do you know if there's balsam in Gaza, driver?

...If there's some return from the one way street to heartbreak...



Because if this goes on, so like so; if this nepenthe, to die more than to live, doesn't reach my safe european garden...

I'll hang hoping on a darkened heart.


.