Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Semblance

.


I born dead.

My mother was a blind sky; my father was the sibilant wind...


I grew in a home enchanted by the horror.
Men-faced spiders were my friends...
I was a crystal titan in a valley of deaf ones.

[I was] breast-fed by a vampire up to my 16th year of life...

Then, fire from Heaven destroyed our home. Our abyss.

Our home-abyss, where the days were eternal...eternal...

Forced by celestial decree, i became a nightclad apparition for the ones who once [said] love me.

An apparition with wings of centipede.

The astral elements cursed my path away and i found the revelation of the Star of Israel, the children of Sem, the thunder that numbs...


















Digression:

"Once i thought you had the power to turn the daylight into immutability.
Once i thought your arms were transparent...
You: deep lake to port, wonderwall; you, my midnight train... "


















...I was the perplex astronomer, the inhuman beast, and here i am, on my legs, sticking myself the lance deeper, puking vipers...















Now, the wind started blowing again.

All the criminals are on the streets. Again.

I'm just a shadow of the past.



.