Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Down to Vegas

.


Baby won't you come to Las Vegas with me? You don't need to think it so much or feel a compromise. If you don't do it in life: when will you get mad?
Baby emerald eyes...


Just imagine the gorgeous desert's sun falling on your red hair, on my blond...
I'm dressed all in a white suit, and you all in black, in a rented car, like one of those idiotic movies you saw someday with the dinner...


Baby marry me in Vegas, and let's divorce 20 minutes after; marry me for irony, baby; irish eyes...


If you don't get mad in life; when will you?




The sun sun sun and the ultra-violet buildings and my nomad's desolation told me that Vegas was a sweet sweet sweet place to stay exactly 37 days out of the 365 of a year...


Baby won't you never ever get mad with my madness..?


So won't you get crazy under constant white planes cutting up the sky of Nevada?
Like white razorblades in blue cellophane, baby...





Sweet and pretty girl; come run down by that glory road so depp...


The road to Tucson, Borger, Pampa, Amarillo. Long like a silvery tongue.




Come; after burn the flag we'll apologize in an european way: we'll masturbate in front the cops.




Oh, baby; i love America...



.