Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 13, 2008

Oration of an old man





-D to R.-





















...In days of my youth, when i was proud lad of stone, i didn't know the path; i didn't know about Heaven & Hell; but now i'm going blind (can't you see that the waters reached till the soul?)...

Every night i screamed for my liberation: where is the light at the end of this corridor?

Shades of death surrounded me...if i could kiss you, my love; my sweet, sweet love.





In days of my youth, when i laught like a little girl...but now my blood was removed and changed; i was absolved from all my tasks...but from all my dreams too...


It will rain love from Heaven for me?


(Did you ever know what is like to live without a hope?
Can't you see these, my tears, that can't stop from falling?)


Where i go, you can't come my little heart. My sweet, sweet love...




Nothing is like the past.




.