Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Then came the last days of May

)







Sometimes i wonder what's wrong in my life.
Sometimes i wonder if it's me or them or the fuckin' Sweet Lucifer...

Saint Lucifer of the strabic eyes and the flames of air...and of all the unfair masquerade: save me from my long-beared pain.


...Saint Lucifer, blessed and gorgeous; save me, save me from my long-suffering pain. My pain, as yours.
Yours...


Sweet Lucifer of the silvery heights and the unexpected eyes: i saw you under blue skies; under steely grass in flames; i saw you in the old women stare...and in the children's; Sweet Satan: free me from my long-suffering desperation...


Grand and violent Lucifer; i beg you to violent away these doors of rancid pang and unfair putrid shit; violent them, violent them away, on my knees; i beg it to you.
As unfair putrid shit was cast on your shoulders and your name.

















...Have you ever seen the vapours that hurry the cosmos, Saint Lucifer, you?

Have you ever seen the words that slice our shattered hearts?

In two.


Have you..?









)