Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 6, 2008

The lighthouse of Ushuaia




















...When i was young, i believed in a time.


The sun of the schizoid south of the world was behind my heels on the streets; and i smiled.





Friends and neighbours asked "What's up with him?"




The city of the obelisk hid me under its centric skycrapers: its glassy structures reflected our rare australian Sun on my sunglasses: photos from a distant past, from a distant place; from another life.



























From another being...



































Sisters and brothers from a submersed world shone on my aura.
Because i cry when i should laugh, and laugh when should cry: i'm the black abduction, the Dorian Gray from the infra-world for you all to spit and win.


Come: spit and win per only 1 €.





















I suppose that that Sun left.
The ones i loved died hating me...

i wonder what is like to be loved...


















Fuck! I said loved; not fucked by a bitch; loved!
How many tongues i got to talk to make you understand, fuck off!


How many oceans i got to swallow..?



















When the dark became almost absolute, i dreamt the nightime away in a long-long distance journey.

An unreal and rarefied journey...




























I hate you Daniel. I swear that i hate you.






























Certainly the Sun left; definitely and forever. He did roll away, and left me alone on this sidewalk at night. This damned, damned sidewalk that i hate so much...

Is time to walk away; to never come back.






Goodbye.




























.