Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 6, 2008

The lost mornings


...I was too young and the city was huge.
I used to don't go school and escape to the centre.

The sun was there, and the centre of Buenos Aires never ends...


The sun rays scratched the tall buildings like paws of an immense spider.
The mystery of the subterranean galleries, so often in the centre, full of rare records shops, made my soul divaguer in strange fantasies: i imagined that under the city there was another city: the mysterious Buenos Aires...


Maybe a Buenos Aires full of rare human specimens, cursed punks, criminals, ugly bitches, drunkards, pickpockets, losers of any sorts: strange faces breathing the marginal cold...



I was too young and i didn't know about my future.
Future.


Future.


Future...













Possibly those mornings are near, in an unexpected near corner of my streets to walk.




...But when..?
.